Saturday 1 May 2010

Oh yes, wait a minute Mr Postman...


Yes you! I have had to go to the delivery office to pick up my packages three times this week because you don't knock on my door loud enough for me to hear! If you knocked a little bit louder then I would have saved myself a journey to the delivery office, which is nowhere near my house. It would also feel like I have received a gift when you hand me my mail. And you know I love gifts. I mean, who doesn't? But when I have to walk all the way over to the delivery office to fetch it myself, it doesn't have that effect. So knock louder! OK? Did I make myself clear? Good!


So what packages did I receive this week? I got a St. Tropez radiance mousse, some Mango clothes that I won, and a lovely little box of treats from Soap & Glory. I also bought some cool Skullcandy headphones (I <3 Skullcandy! They're the best), last week.

So get clickety-click on those links to learn more about my treasures.

I hope you like them!

xoxo






1 comment:

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.