Tuesday 11 May 2010

And the award for the worst deodorant ever goes to...

... Garnier Mineral deodorant!!!

This product deserves some public humiliation. I have never come across a worse deodorant in my entire life! I keep thinking that I had forgotten to put on any deodorant (when I have!) because even though it does a great job keeping me nice and dry, it does nothing for odour. And I am a clean person, I swear. It's just this stupid deodorant embarrassing me!

48hr anti-odour? Pfffffft! Lies, I tell you, lies!

Have you tried it?
What do you think of it?

xoxo

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for the review!!I just had a coupon for it and I was thinking of trying it!!!Thaaaanks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, i will definately NOT be trying this hehe :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for letting us know!!

    storyofmylifesquared.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I tried it as a roll on, and I don´t like it either, it really sucks!


    please, if you like, enter my teeny tiny giveaway with a surprise here: http://pinkwater-lily.blogspot.com/2010/05/teeny-tiny-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL .. never tried it!! But maybe they should just stick to hair products. Thanks for the honest review, I'll be sure to steer clear of this one.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree Kimmy! I mean, what are they doing in the deodorant aisle??

    Thanks for commenting everyone! x

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.