Sunday 16 May 2010

Sunny songs


Is it just me or does the weather remind you of certain songs?

Whenever it is sunny and warm, I am always reminded of songs I used to listen to whilst walking home from college right before the summer holidays. Now college was a few years ago yet the sunny weather always reminds me of those days. I mostly listened to Michelle Branch (who I adore!) so whenever the sun is out and I am listening to Michelle Branch, I am reminded of those happy carefree days, walking in the sun and looking forward to the summer holidays.

There are some songs that I tend to keep away from when it is sunny as, emotionally, I am taken back to the grey winter days. I hate the winter and I am already dreading it. The dark skies, the grey clouds, the damp smell, the cold wind... But lets forget about the winter and make the most of the happy sunny weather and happy sunny music...




Do you have any summer songs that you like to listen to when the sun is out?

xoxo

9 comments:

  1. I love listening to stuff like Taylor Swift in the sun :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love to listen to Jason Mraz's 'lucky' and Jack Johnson songs they are the best :)
    thanks for sharing this pretty tune!

    xoxo
    Olivia

    ReplyDelete
  3. ye! it was warm and sunny day. I listened to Cliff Richard live songs in LP. And had a BBQ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love this song! Come enter my giveaway! im giving away MAC, OPI, Essie, Bath and Body works and more!

    storyofmylifesquared.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow I love Michelle's make up in this video

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that song and her voice

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for your comments, girls! I'm glad some of you like Michelle too :D

    @ Sammi - I agree, her make up looks so good here.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. great post!
    i just discovered ur blog+i really like it!!!
    well designed+very interesting posts!!
    my summer mood songs are from Placebo or The Killers!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.