Wednesday 5 May 2010

Topshop make up launches today!




Remember the Topshop cosmetics range I wrote about a lil while ago? Well, it's finally here! I went on their website to check it out and I wasn't impressed with the limited choice or the prices. They're not expensive at all but I would rather spend just as much money on an actual make up brand. But there's no surprise there since Topshop is overpriced in my opinion.

To promote their cosmetics line, they will be holding instore events in various stores where you can get a complimentary makeover but I'd imagine you'd have to get there super early otherwise you'd be queueing for ages.

What do you all think of their make up?
Have you been to their instore events?

xoxo

3 comments:

  1. i went to topshop for the first time and it was a bit overpriced. i also went to primark for the first time and loved it! check out and enter my makeup giveaway here: http://cherylclarke.blogspot.com/2010/04/200-follower-honeymoon-giveaway.html

    -Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh im so excited about this, ill deffo check it out! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your comment on my blog! i blogged about the topshop makeup too... I like the look of the nail varnishes but I'm not keen on the packaging! It looks kind of cheap. I want to go and check it out though xx

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.