Sunday 2 May 2010

Ear candy


My pink Skullcandy earphones passed away recently. I can never forget all the good times we shared listening to lovely music together. She kept me company on boring bus journeys and saved me from having to listen to the chavy music coming from the back of the bus. I can't help but feel responsible for her tragedy. I never cared for her as much as I should have. I left her tangled up at the bottom of my bag too many times. Alone. In the dark. Under a pile of books.

But now I need to move on. So I bought a new pair in tribute. I wanted another pink pair because the colour pink makes me happy :D But then I came across this musical duo.



This set is worth £48 if bought separately but Play.com sell it for only £17.99! This is an amazing deal in my opinion. If you normally go for the cheapest earphones you can get your hands on, let me tell you why you should pay an extra couple of pounds for Skullcandy. As well as looking super cool, Skullcandy headphones offer great sound quality and gives listening to music a totally new experience.

If you don't want a set of two (I don't need both so I'm giving the headphones to my boyfriend), then you can choose to purchase either of them separately and choose from a variety of colours here.

Don't forget to let me know what you think of them. I'm certain that you'll fall in love with them.

xoxo

4 comments:

  1. I was going to get some of these, so thanks for the information about play.com as i wouldn't have thought of looking there! That shall be my first stop for getting some when I get round to it :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm happy to help :) Enjoy your new headphones and please let me know what you think once you get them x

    ReplyDelete
  3. We can find them only in UK?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kelly!

    Play.com do not deliver electronics outside the uk but Amazon.co.uk ship internationally to the following countries:
    United Kingdom (England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales), Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland (Republic of), Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain and Sweden.

    If they don't ship to your country, you can contact a Skullcandy office in your country (if they have one) to find out where they stock:
    http://www.skullcandy.com/international.html

    I hope this helps x

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.