Saturday 1 May 2010

A Soapy Surprise!

The lovely bubbly people at Soap and Glory sent me my prize today. I was so excited to receive it as I absolutely LOVE their products!



The box. But what's inside?



Ooh! Some lovely pink shredded paper. Thanks S&G! But wait... there's more...


A selection of all of their minis!



Hand food

I already have this and now I have more! :D I love this product. It smells heavenly! Like Miss Dior Cherie I think. I like to massage it into my hands at night and fall asleep to its beautiful scent.
WARNING! Hand Food is strictly food for your hands. Do not consume! I know it smells gorgeous but just don't, ok?


The Righteous Butter

I have this too. Just like Hand Food, it smells gorgeous! It contains shea butter and aloe vera to leave your skin super soft.


Clean on me shower gel

I haven't tried this before and can't wait to use it! It is a moisturising shower gel so there's no need to moisturise afterwards leaving you with an extra 5 minutes snooze time in the morning.


Flake Away


After giving this a good sniff, I can't wait to use this either. This body scrub contains shea butter, sugar and peach seed and leaves your skin silky smooth.


All of these products are available to purchase from Boots and Boots.com for only £2.25 so go and treat yourself! In the very words of Soap and Glory,

"You shouldn't have to spend an arm and a leg to moisturise one"

Happy moisturusing!

xoxo

5 comments:

  1. Oh lovely lovely :)

    Love soap & Glory products, such sweet packaging.

    Fee x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh they look great! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You lucky devil!
    I have all of those and they are fab :)
    Hope you enjoy using them xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adore their products too. And yes it was so sweet of them to package them like that x

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Sarah

    Thanks, lovely! I'm pretty sure I will x

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.