Monday 3 May 2010

My bank holiday weekend


Naturally, I spent it shopping.

Since I hardly have any summer clothes, I had a good excuse to buy some more so I headed down to town to buy some tops, new jeans and some summery shoes.

If anyone went shopping on Saturday, then you may already now how crazy it was at the shops. It was extremely busy and hot! I couldn't even breathe properly and was so close to either crying or fainting.

First stop was Zara. The reason why it was my first stop is simply because it is one of my favourite stores everrr! Surprisingly, I couldn't find anything nice except for some skinny jeans. These fit really well and are long enough to fold at the bottom.



Dorothy Perkins have 20% off for students at the moment so I saved £8 on these babies. They're available in coral too but I decided that they won't go with a lot of my clothes. I can always paint my nails in coral.
Normally, heels hurt my feet so much but these are roomy enough at the front to fit all five of my tootsies and the heels are chunky so I don't need to worry about them breaking as I walk. And just look at the adorable box they come in!



Update!!! Since I wrote about how awesome these shoes are, I wore them out shopping and LOOK!!

My poor babies! :'(

This is not what I expect from £40 shoes at all and will be taking them back to Dorothy Perkins for a refund!




At TK Maxx, I found a great deal on a set of Jennifer Lopez's Love at First Glow perfume (50ml) and shower gel set for only £11! They come in a clear case that can be used as a make up bag. I bought the perfume when it first came out for £25 and loved its sweet floral smell. What I love most about it is that it reminds me of the summer of 2006 when I got see my boyfriend again so the smell reminds me of being with him. Since he lives back in Libya I can only see him in the holidays :(

I hope you all had a great bank holiday weekend? What did you get up to? Any fashion finds?

xoxo

4 comments:

  1. Woww, the shoes are gorgeous! :) Shame they broke :(
    This bank holiday i had to revise :/ But i also went to see Dear John! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. Yeah it was so sad :( I really liked them and they were so comfy.
    I hope you enjoyed the movie and good luck on your exams x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those shoes are so cute! How sad they fell apart :(

    Thanks for following :) I'm following you back!

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  4. I miss the shoes dearly and can't find a pair to replace them with :'(
    Thanks for following xx

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.