Friday 28 May 2010

Got any spare clicks?


Everyclick.com is a website with a built in Yahoo powered search engine. Whenever you search on their website, they will kindly pop a penny into the charity pot of your choice.

If you search on eBay or Shop.com on Everyclick.com a percentage of the sales will go to charity!

Every click counts! (How old school is that mouse, right?)

Did you know that 1.5p can feed a child in Gambia?* That's only one and half clicks!

Why not set this website as your homepage to remind you to use it. You'll be surprised how much difference switching search engines makes! (A couple of meals difference!)

You don't need an account to start this but it will help you keep track of how well you're doing.

So get clicking! :)

*Fresh Start Foundation The Gambia. Registered Charity no 1118109

8 comments:

  1. That is an old mouse.. but I love google way too much to swap. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. that mouse is so old. i love it! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, that's great to know! Thanks for sharing with us! I like when my shopping can help others!

    ReplyDelete
  4. No problem Shari. It's an honour to spread the word about this website.
    I'd really appreciate it if everyone uses it at least once. I'm sure the people who will benefit from this will appreciate it too. Remember 1.5p can help feed a child in Gambia. It will only take seconds of your time to feed this child.
    Thank you! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like your blog, I often visit your blog
    What if you visit my blog please follow my blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. very nice blog!!!
    pass to mine and follow me!!!
    xoxo francesca :)
    http://fashionmilkshake90.blogspot.com/2010/05/maxi-dress-for-me.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey! I've awarded you a blog love award!

    Lauren Loves...

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. indeed an old fashion mouse! But is so antique looking now!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.