Wednesday 28 April 2010

Is there such thing as too many H&Ms?


I love H&M. I love their clothes, I love their accessories and I love their prices. I love that it's not far from my house too. But not only do I have one close to my house, I have four and according to Style Birmingham, there is a fifth on the way. FIVE H&Ms! Why do we need five H&Ms??? Don't you have enough stores? Stop hogging all the space, H&M!!! Why don't you just open one next door too while you're at it! (Actually, please do. I would like that very much).


If H&M and Tesco had a baby, it would look like this.



How many H&Ms are there where you live? What do you think about them opening so many stores in one area? Is it a good or bad thing?

Let me know what you think :)

xoxo

4 comments:

  1. I agree, I love H&M. There are 3 I can think of in town. All in very close vicinity. Its handy if something is out of stock in one and available in the other but I see no other advantages in having 5 in the same city.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are three in town and one in Solihull. There will now be 4 in town! The new one will be where Zavvi was so it's close to the others.
    That's a good point. If I can't find the size I need then I pop to another one X

    ReplyDelete

  3. tell them to come in my town, we've no H&M here :/
    I agree though too much is too much!
    2 is the limit, in my opinion

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh believe me, I would glady give you one of ours if I could.
    I've just checked out your blog. Very nice! I'm following you now :) x

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.