Wednesday 2 June 2010

Forever 21 finally to arrive in the UK!




It's official! It has been confirmed that Forever 21, the LA based fashion store, will be opening its first UK store in the heart of England - Birmingham! The 53,000 sq foot store will be in the Bull Ring shopping centre, one of Europe's largest shopping centres.

It is believed that Westfield Stratford city will be the location of the second store though this has not yet been confirmed.

If you live too far from any of these, don't worry as executive vice president, Larry Meyer, has stated that they are hoping to expand all over the UK. Fingers crossed for online ordering too!

Are you looking forward to Forever 21 coming to the UK?

xoxo

16 comments:

  1. Omg im soooo excited :D haha x

    ReplyDelete
  2. :O Yay! Great clothes at amazing prices, move out of the way Primark!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. There bringing one to Ireland too which is amazing, I'm so excited i just hope we don't get the shite stock!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i live in LA and i absolutely love forever21. i am soooo happy for you guys in the UK! :D

    http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. HECK YA!! i actually don't live in UK, but I hope that the people in UL with enjoy it <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. yay! i'm so excited for you guys. forever 21 is honestly the best store ever:D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooo thanks for the heads up on this one! I didn't know about this! Very excited! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Woot,woot am dead excited,Stratford right out my door steps well literally.!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. that's so great for you guys in the UK. I shop at Forever 21 all the time, and I totally love it. I know you will too. We are finally getting an H&M where I live in the states--so excited! Now, if only we could get a Primark and a TopShop. :)

    http://cherylclarke.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Omg I'm so excited woo!
    P.S thanks for following me, I'm now following you ;] xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. That is such great news!!! you're gonna love forever21 stores :)

    thanks for following my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love forever21!!

    lovely blog :)

    Cheers, Jesa

    ReplyDelete
  13. How exciting! I noticed you started following my blog! Yay! Thanks! I had to come check out yours, and I have to say, its MARVALOUS! Can't wait to see more!

    http://www.alluringbathandbeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. wow...thst's great news..m so excited..Can't wait..I have seen their website..they got amazing clothes..Hope they will open one in london too..

    http://fashionbeautybug.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. WISH PRIMARK OR TOPSHOP WOULD ARRIVE IN CALI

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.