Tuesday 30 March 2010

The Perfect Jeans?

Do you ever feel that jeans are either too big or too small for you. I've compiled quite a collection of jeans over the years and wasted a lot of money, simply because they were too uncomfortable. They were either too small causing the muffin top effect or they were too big meaning I have to pull them up all the time. And, as you may already know, when you are uncomfortable in what you are wearing, it shows.

Thankfully, today my prayers were answered.

Mango have a line of jeans to fit the in-betweeny sizes eg 9, 11, 13, etc, so you never have to choose between a big size and a small size anymore. You can wear the right size for you and look great. And they're only £22.90!

This picture does the jeans no justice.
They look way better with some pretty heels.

At my local store, I found them in navy blue and black. I could only find them in a slim fit when what I really wanted to buy were some skinnies. But an advantage to this is that the calves are wider than skinnies and balance out the bottom half of my body.

So if you are looking for the perfect fit, pop into a Mango store and try on a pair.

Thanks Mango! <3

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Didnt know that!!!I have the same problem!!!Its so hard to find jeans that fit perfect!!And I want jeans to be perfect!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi lovelyviolet5,

    I've always had this problem and have wasted so much money on jeans. I really hope they keep making jeans in these sizes and in different styles too!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.