Monday 29 March 2010

Apply 'generously'

Feeling generous? Then treat yourself to Charity Pot from Lush, as every penny you spend on it (excluding vat) goes to the Lush charity Pot fund, and then given to the various organisations they support.


This hand and body lotion, made up of cocoa butter (did someone say cocoa?) and almond oil, naturally softens your skin. Think of it as a kiss from Mother Nature herself.

So now you can treat yourself not only guilt-free but knowing that your pennies are going to charity!

xoxo

6 comments:

  1. Hi Tricia,

    Thanks very much. I'm glad you liked it. I have a few Lush product reviews coming up. If you would like, you can follow me so you won't miss them.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I'll do that. I just reviewed Lush's Lemony Flutter Cuticle Butter on my blog www.omgobsessed.com. I just love their products!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your pennies!
    We put them to good use saving the Sumatran orangutans and rainforest.

    Very best,
    The SOS team
    http://www.orangutans-sos.org/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Tricia,
    Thanks for following! Oooh what a fancy blog ;) I'll pop it into my favourites X

    No problem Orangutans-SOS. Thanks for your good work :) X

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.