Saturday 6 March 2010

Shopping!


I was so tired last night to let you know all about the exhausting, yet very fun, shopping that I did after watching Alice in Wonderland. So here it is...


Boots currently have 1/3 off Soap and Glory, as well as other branded toiletries, so I bought their mini Hand Food, which is a non-greasy hand cream with shea butter, macadamia oil and marshmallows (yummy!), and the mini Righteous Body Butter, which is a body cream with softening shea butter and aloe vera.




I also bought Frozen Lotion by Too Faced. This is a cooling, moisturising body mousse with shimmer - perfect for the summer. It is unavailable to purchase from Boots.com so if you can't find it at your local Boots, you can get it from HQHair.com. Keep your eyes peeled for reviews on all these products.



Now check out this baby!


These patent pink platform heels (£38) are from Dorothy Perkins. As soon as I put these babies on, I automatically feel like a Barbie doll! Teamed with either pale pink or hot pink lips and nails, they look cute with many different colours and patterns. I look forward to wearing them with my black and white dogstooth dress.




After purchasing a Mother's Day card for my mother, I went to TKMaxx to look for a gift. Let me advise you to get the Mother's Day shopping done asap before the last minute shopping rush next Saturday. I couldn't find a gift for her but I did find some for me ;)


Oggi stainless steel sports bottles are currently on clearance for £4. These are much more economic than having to purchase a cold drink everyday when I am out and much more hygienic than reusing plastic bottles.




I also bought a beautiful collage picture frame (£14.99) that fits six 4 x 6 photos and two 6 x 4 photos in its beautiful blue frame. Some of the photo slots in this Wild Baroque by Sheffield Homes photo frame are so beautifully decorated and compliment the frame so well that they don't need to be filled. I've had a long look on the Internet for stockists but I couldn't find any. I did find out that the company is owned by Enchante Accessories in New York so it might be useful to contact them if you can't find the frame at your local TKMaxx.


Here is the pretty picture frame. It is actually an electric blue colour, not green.



And this is a close up of the corner of the frame. Isn't the pattern really pretty?


I came across some Cristal D'Arques crystal glasses (£16.99 for a set of 4), which are now back in stock in a wide range of colours. I was tempted to buy some more but I already have a total of 20 glasses! I am loving the candy dishes and candle holders on their website.


The last thing I bought was a large 29'' x 41'' mirror for £24.99. I love the silver frame and at only £24.99, I had to buy it even though it meant carrying it home with me. So many thanks to my friend Sarah, my mum and my little bro for helping me carry it :)



"Hello there!" Me in the mighty mirror.


The close up


So now that I've spoiled myself silly, I need to go out soon to buy my mum a prsent for Mother's day. Watch out for my post on Mother's day gifts very soon. If you have any gift ideas, please share!

Take care!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.