Friday 26 March 2010

River Island Sale!!!

Hi!

Just to let you know, River Island have a sale online right now. I found some pretty yet smart summery dresses that remind me of the elegantly dressed ladies from the fifties and sixties. Think Mad Men.

  



These dresses can be worn with nude heels (just like mine!) so there's no need to find matching shoes.


This dress perfect for work by wearing it with a jacket.
It can also be worn for occasions. Just put on some glamorous jewellery. I recommend simple and gold.


One of my secrets to getting a good bargain is to buy ahead. Classics and basics never go out of style so buy today and wear in the autumn.


I really like this dress. If you're not very fond of your belly (like me!) then the neck takes the focus away from that area.


These dresses remind me so much of the sixties - one of my favourite eras. So they go really well with dramatic eyes and a nude lip.


This dress is quite sixties too.  Team with these over the knee boots....


I have these! =D


Sizes are limited so if you can't find the size you need, try and be a little patient and wait until next Tuesday (30th March), which is when the sale starts instore.

Have fun and let me know what you find!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.