Friday 5 March 2010

Back from Wonderland :(


Well I watched Alice in Wonderland today in IMAX 3D and the effects were amazing. It really did feel like I was in Wonderland and I want to go back! The plot wasn't as good as I had expected as it was meant to be like a sequel to the Lewis Carroll classic. In comparison to the original story, it was quite dark and filled with action, which isn't quite my thing. The plot change, however, did make the movie less predictable.

It also did not focus on many of the eccentric characters, which is a shame. However, it was nice seeing the characters again, this time in 3D and played really well by the cast, which includes Johnny Depp and Helena Bonham Carter. My favourite character was the adorable yet courageous dormouse, played by Barbara Windsor.

So even though I was quite disappointed with the plot, the 3D experience made up for it and I shall be looking forward to buying the DVD once it comes out in 13 weeks.

There isn't much else I can say about this movie except to go and see it for yourself. It was released today and is available to watch in 2D (booo!), Disney Digital 3D and IMAX 3D. Please let me know how it goes.

Have a great weekend!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.