Thursday 25 March 2010

Smell like a (Pink) Cow

I love any product that smells of dessert, even if I can't eat it. Whenever I need my mood lifted, instead of stuffing my face with cake, I light my vanilla cupcake candle by Yankee Candleor burn some vanilla oil and relax in my room. Whenever I go out, I make sure I keep either my Vanilla bodyspray by Natural Collection or FCUK polished bodyspray (with creamy vanilla notes) in my bag to splash on during the 3 pm slump.

When I was shopping at Boots, I came across a bottle of Vanilla Biscuit bath and shower gel by The Pink Cow. The huge writing was obviously calling out to me to adopt it and take it home. So that's what I did.


Some vanilla scented products smell cheap but this one smells absolutely gorgeous. It literally smells like the yummiest cake everrrrr. Do you like cake? Then you'll love this. It's cake minus the calories. Plus it's super super bubbly. Though I must warn you, you'll have the strange urge to eat yourself. Either that or take a swig out of the bottle. Don't say I didn't warn you.

I bought it for £2.99 and I have just found out from the Boots website that it's on offer for £2 now. Doh! Well at least it's a good excuse for me to stock up. It's also available in Lemon Cheesecake, Strawberry Sundae and Coconut Creme and they have body scrubs in the same scents.

Happy bathtime!

xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.