Tuesday 20 April 2010

Beauty on a budget


Superdrug have launched their new make up line today called MUA. It features nail polish, lipgloss, eyeliner, blusher and many other products. And guess what! They're all only a pound each! Plus if you fill in their Customer Satisfaction Survey, you get 25% off!


      




Not sure whether you can pull off an eyeshadow of a certain colour? Not confident about trying out a new look? At only £1 you can afford to experiment.

This is an amazing price and I will certainly be hitting my local Superdrug to stock up on some Spring colours. I'm especially looking forward to buying some new nail varnish since I can now finally let out my tootsies from their winter hibernation.

So far, the range is available to buy at 84 stores but if it's not yet available in your area, fret not as you can also order them online.

Have you tried out the MUA range yet? What do you think of it?
Are there any products you're thinking of buying?
I'd love to know! :)

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Not im my local superdrug yet :( i think ill check them out online! :)) xx

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.