Monday 12 April 2010

Blog makeover

Hey guys!

You might have noticed that my blog has had a makeover. Here are the new features I have added to make your stay more enjoyable ;)

  1. New wallpaper - What do you think of my pink background? Makes a change from the plain white one I had before.
  2. The 'Departments' section on the top left - Here you can choose the topic you are interested in reading about, such as beauty or women's issues. Just click on one and it will show you the articles you might be interested in.
  3. The 'Love it' button under each post - If you love it, then let me know my clicking. I'd really appreciate knowing that you like my articles and I strive to write more on things you love reading about.
  4. Anyone can comment - A few people have had problems commenting so I've changed the settings so that anyone can comment. They all have to be moderated so that we don't get any nasty spam.

As usual, a lot of the old features are still there.
  1. Follow me on the top right - That way you can keep up to date on all of my new articles.
  2. My ambassador code for Eyeko is still there so if you input 'E8090' at the Eyeko checkout, you get a free gift plus P&P is absolutely free (if you live in the UK. I think you need to spend a certain amount to get free shipping if you live elsewhere)

Do you like the new layout and features? Any suggestions are always appreciated :)

Take care!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.