Friday 9 April 2010

Go away, Grunge!

Now that the sun is out, shouldn't we be celebrating by dressing up in all the colours of the rainbow? Yet the grunge look doesn't seem to want to go away. I was happy to see all the florals and lace on the high street but I was disappointed that so many girls are mixing them up with leather and oversized shirts.




I made these all by myself for the Asos and Caramel Bunny competition. I didn't win :(
I think mine are waaaay better than the one that won.


If that's your look then that's fine. I think everyone should wear what they're comfortable in. But personally, it's definitely not something I enjoy seeing never mind wearing.

What are you wearing this Spring?

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.