Friday 4 June 2010

Got that Friday Feeling?


Crunchie rocks are clusters of crunchy cornflakes and sweet and crunchy honeycomb pieces in Cadbury milk chocolate.

I tried these today and they taste amazing. I have almost finished the whole packet which is really bad considering I'm supposed to be on a diet :S Oh well, it was strictly for research purposes (Yeah that's my lame excuse)

At the moment they're only £1 at Morrisons (I'm not sure about anywhere else) so they make a cheap and cheerful Friday treat (or any day of the week really)

I hope your Friday is just as sweet as this yummy treat!

xoxo

12 comments:

  1. I have never tried these...but I am thinking maybe I shouldn't as I know my hips won't thank me for it!

    Hope you have a nice weekend :)

    Fee x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love crunchies haha.
    I haven't tried these but I've tried the biscuits and they taste amazing :)
    Hope you enjoyed you're Friday :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yummy they are soo nice! Have a good weekend! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh god, a girl like me!! I tried these on Wednesday and they are AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That sounds so yummy! Ha ha, a whole weekend to eat Crunchies! Hope it's great! XO!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for your comments ladies! x
    @ Shari - I've already finished them. I'm so naughty :S x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yum, yum, yum! I'm getting all hungry now!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks HelloGorgeous

    @Paris Pastry - That's how I feel every time I visit your blog! x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Haha I too give up on my restraints from time to time!! What a cute blog and I love those watches in the second post!! xoxo dear

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for following :0) You have a nice blog too. I look forward to reading your next post.

    All the best,
    Marnie

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.