Friday 15 October 2010

Hotel Chocolat's Vanilla and Butterscotch

(Please excuse the quality of the picture.
I gobbled them all up before managing to take a photo
so this is the best I could find online)


When I read the word ‘butterscotch’ on the front of the packet, I instantly had to have it. Milk chocolate enrobes a hybrid of butterscotch and vanilla in this square shaped creation. Biting into the milk chocolate shell, I instantly tasted a powerful blow of the strong vanilla taste. The butterscotch flavour is quite subtle in comparison. Nonetheless, it contributes to its creamy texture and sweetness.

I’m not a big fan of vanilla in chocolate myself but if you are or happen to be adventurous, give it a go. You might fall in love.

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Yum! That sounds delish! I'm envious!

    I'm having a blog give-away, and I wanted to invite you to enter! Have a wonderful weekend!

    www.alluringbathandbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.