Saturday 25 September 2010

That post binge feeling


Yes that one. I'm sure you know it. When you eat something that seemed a guilty pleasure at the time only for the pleasure to turn to pain.

No, I didn't eat chips. Or a burger. I ate a kebab. The worst kebabs of them all. A greasy donner kebab! With mayo!

As soon as I had finished I felt dirty. Full of fat and processed meat (or whatever is in that stuff. All the leftover body parts I assume). I felt heavy and I felt tired. I could taste the grease in my mouth.

A nice healthy wrap or soup on the other hand makes me feel energetic and light. It makes me feel proud that I have filled my body with nutritious goodness.

I really want to make smarter choices in my diet. And I would appreciate any advice/ support/ recipes you can give and I will do my best to share my own recipes and report my progress.

So please leave a comment below.

Thanks! x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.