Sunday 28 February 2010

Bye bye weekend :(


Hi guys. I hope everyone had a nice weekend.

After my shopping trip on Friday, I decided to spend my Saturday recovering and then go shopping on Sunday, which is normally my lazy day.

First stop was Zara, where I picked up a few things on sale. So if you have a Zara nearby, then I recommend checking out what little is left from their January Sale at rock bottom prices.


I was also happy to know that after I missed out on the trenchcoats they had in the autumn and winter, they now have some even more beautiful ones for this season! In comparison to last season's trenchcoat, these have a smoother waterproof-like texture. There are maybe two or three different ones and I didn't have the time to compare but I am definitely getting one very soon as it is a classic piece and very very elegant. I am not going to miss out on this one!

Here is one of the trenchcoats they have...





Second stop was H&M. I bought a lovely high waisted skirt in Navy blue. I find classic pieces, such as the high waisted skirt, especially in this colour, a very good investment for any wardrobe as it never goes out of style. It is even more of an investment when it's £9.99! This would look good with a cute frilly or pussy bow blouse and platform heels. I'm not sure if they had it in any other colours but I did find a white one on their website.






Accessorize also has a little sale one. Some of their winter accessories are 70% off! I'm not expecting Spring to start anytime soon over here so get down to Accessorize for some cute fingerless gloves with mitten flaps.


I didn't have enough time to do anymore shopping since it was a Sunday and the shops shut early :( Well there's always next weekend.

So how was everyone's weekend? Any plans for next weekend?

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.